Monday, September 3, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog! 


My name is Caroline and I am a senior at Virginia Tech majoring in Marketing.  I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and am obsessed with anything and everything that has to do with my wonderful city. 

Although some may not realize it, Atlanta is a major hub for business in the South and is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies. My blog is going explore advertisements and articles concerning businesses that are headquartered in Atlanta and other cities in Georgia. I plan to examine Atlanta based companies/brands such as: Coca-Cola, The Home Depot, Delta Airlines, UPS, Chick-fil-a, Turner Broadcasting, Cartoon Network,  Atlanta Braves, Arby’s, The American Cancer Society, Georgia Aquarium, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Aflac and many more! Throughout the semester I will be using the knowledge that I gain from my advertising class to analyze these companies' advertising techniques.

To learn more about me please visit my Google+ page on the right hand right of the blog.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment